Thinking of Separating?
Find out how to save precious time and money before you hire a lawyer!
Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
Mediation is a process that helps two people resolve their disputes. It is facilitated by an independent, impartial and nonjudgmental third party.
- Online mediation is as effective as face-to-face, is more flexible and generally less costly.
- Joint mediation, where parties can discuss issues directly, can take place face-to-face, via video conference, or by telephone.
- Shuttle mediation involves the mediator passing information between two parties who do not see or speak with each other. This can be done via email, phone or videoconference.
Counselling & Coaching
Counselling is aimed at helping you solve problems. Coaching is aimed at achieving your goals. Individual or joint sessions are available.
- Make the decision to end or stay in your relationship.
- Move through the divorce grief cycle and setting a positive direction for the future.
- Build an effective co-parenting relationship with your ex.
- Resolve co-parenting issues.
- Learn negotiation techniques and strategies.
- Build a separation strategy and timeframe.
Impact of COVID-19
Don’t think you can afford a private mediator or counsellor? I offer significant fee reductions if you are on Job Seeker, Job Keeper or a pension. Book a discovery call to find out if you’re eligible.
Having a tough time negotiating the holiday schedule with your ex? We can help you navigate that discussion. Book a discovery call to find out more.